- Bar or Pub Jukeboxes can offer extra revenue for the premises.
- Well operated jukeboxes can offer a music solution for public premises where they have access to 'up to date' music and charts, they can contain popular tracks suited to your business clientele.
- Musical content can be arranged to suit your customers, it can be supplied from various genre with access to musical content libraries for music in English, Spanish, Danish, Finish, French etc. it can include Latin, Hard Rock, Country, Folk, Oldies, Blues & Jazz, Crooner, etc.
- Jukeboxes also supply background music for your bar but if a customer wants to hear a certain track from the jukebox then they can.
- Request tracks, if you want us to add a song that is not on one of our Jukeboxes let us know and we will add that track to the Jukebox... hopefully on the next update.
All of our profit share digital Jukeboxes come with the following options:
- High quality TouchHits units.
- Easy to use touchscreen interface.
- Intuitive track searching.
- In-built Top 50 music chart.
- Background music scheduler.
- Track request feature.
- Regular music updates.
The wall fitted units are unobtrusive, these measure 55cm wide x 70cm high x 18cm deep.
If you are interested in having a 'legal' digital Jukebox with regular music updates on profit share in your business on the Costa del Sol or have any questions regarding this then just give us a call on: 609 504 427
IMPORTANT: If your Jukebox operator has not entered agreement with an approved musical content supplier and AGEDI (Intellectual Rights Management Association) to supply musical content in agreement with Spanish law, then the musical content of that jukebox is illegal
If the jukebox in your bar does not carry an AGEDI issued certificate with that jukeboxes ID number, location address and name within 4 weeks of being installed in your premises then it is most likely the jukebox is not legal!
We are AGEDI contracted to operate Jukeboxes and undertake digital music updates supplied by our AGEDI authorised content supplier to digital Jukeboxes in Spain. Every legal jukebox in Spain that plays music to the public will carry an AGEDI certificate to proove that unit is licensed to that premises it is located in. We make monthly payments for musical updates (Paid from Jukebox earnings), the bar owner will need to pay AGEDI-AIE (Joint collecting body for Producers and Performers) for playing music in his/her local, as they are currently legally bound to do in any business that plays music to the public in any way through T.V., Radio, Record player, Computer, CD, Jukebox etc. AGEDI takes 51% of this payment while 49% goes to the AIE (Society for Intellectual Property Rights).
Any business (bar/cafe or otherwise) who play music to the public through any device is oblidged by law to pay a monthly payment to AGEDI-AIE.
We are a legally approved jukebox operator in Spain. Profit share Jukeboxes on the Costa del sol. Hire a jukebox Costa del sol. We supply our jukeboxes in Fuengirola, Torremolinos, Benalmadena, Marbella, Estepona, Mijas, Mijas Costa, La Cala de Mijas, Sotogrande, Nerja, Torrox, Malaga... in fact we supply our jukeboxes to most of the Costa del Sol. ECON Pool & snooker.